Saturday, August 29, 2009

= LIFE =

rain... rain... n rain these few days…
so lazy even 2 step out of the main door of the house…

yesterday hor.. I heard my grandparents chatted many things about their own siblings & old friends b4 v went 2 bed lol…

Dunno y, my grandpa suddenly asked grandma: “Both of us, who do u think will die 1st?” **lll
This reminded me the quote-- '人生有几多个十年,最重要是活得痛快' frm 柴九 (Wayne Lai) the actor of a HK movie, Rosy Business (巾幗梟雄).

actually it’s true, I think…
人生短短几十年, v must use our life, our ‘time’ 2 the fullest… 2 fulfill our wants, 2 achieve our dreams, 2 reach our goals…

‘time & tide wait 4 no man’, no one is so powerful 2 stop the march of time…
v shouldn’t waste our life on studying just 4 exam, but should do other things tat r more meaningful!!!
Agree?? XD

LOL… I’ve 2 waste my time again-- 2 study 4 final exam…
HAHA… lame~~
== good luck 2 myself ==

so happy 2 be home although I just reached home at about 10 pm 2nite… ^^


" The clock is running.
Make the most of today.
Time waits for no man.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift.
That's why it is called the present."

No comments:

Post a Comment